Everyone only go through one life, I blog to keep all my memories i have in my one & only life

Monday, November 29, 2010

chiasing return;but not superman return.




















Ops,simply do this. *ngek ngek!
by the way,my blog is so dead for this week.
and! just back from my hometown today *finally
finally?yea! finally..
it's so freaking dead bored.. *gosh
first time ever get this kind of feeling,
cause everytime back hometown should be alot of fun.
but this time is totally NOT.
whatever,finally back here!
but is also quite bored.
FULL with tuition class again.. *sigh
Aiks,one more month 2010 is going to end up soon,
form 5 is coming near and near to me.
heyy,not prepare for form 5 yet larh..ish!
is going to start the race soon. *sob

Nonono..this matter should be out of my mind first? =/
aiks aiks,cheers!
still in holidays right?hehe!
no worries..
shopping! for sure!
is planing to kl one day trip again..
as usual what i did;
Alone! *i'm always do that.


Okiiee..waiting for my holidays' fun right now!
GO!.. *wee..




stay tune for more updates!





3 comments:

  1. dude!! u jerk..
    so bored to be with us????
    u hurt my feelings!! T_T

    ReplyDelete
  2. aijor,just only the day with you get fun only marh..other days is so suck =..=''

    ReplyDelete