Everyone only go through one life, I blog to keep all my memories i have in my one & only life

Monday, November 8, 2010

i get it

Finally,i get it! What i'm talking about?
Owh..is UNIQLO !!
Just saw the post that updated by yumi's blog last night,
i'm started get crazy with UNIQLO *excited to go!

So decided to go and grab something back by today!
Well..i go there alone.
Wake up at 8.00 a.m,prepare!
And go out by 10.00 a.m

This is the first try i go Bukit Bintang alone.
Don't know which LRT,Monorel to take.
So asked my sis;

-Pasar Seni (Bus)
-Dang Wangi (LRT)
-Bukit Bintang (Monorel)

Hmm,I was follow this table and reach there safely! *luckily

Time to back..
How to go back?
Hehe! just Terbalikan the table as i mentioned.
Abit confuse with it,and don't know which platform to go.
Ask people and finally i reach sg.long!

Gosh,damn freaking tired.
End my trip to Fahrenheit 88-UNIQLO


Chang Chang! UNIQLO





*This is what i bought from UNIQLO!
(Mickey UNIQLO,Grey UJ Skinny)




S.O.B
I didn't get the limited edition UNIQLO bag,
just get a UNIQLO plastic bag.
is too BAD.



Money!




No comments:

Post a Comment