Everyone only go through one life, I blog to keep all my memories i have in my one & only life

Monday, November 8, 2010

mission completed















What's misson completed?
Hehe! finally,exam finish!
Weee..holidays!

19th they plan to go Sunway,but i'm still consider whether go or not.
Why?
UNIQLO;make me spent RM200+
Now already nearly bankrupt. *sob
But i get something goods larh..
Hecoh..i want to go also larh..allah!


Enjoy my holidays! *cheers




*Be mature please;don't do those childish action..




*smile please,no matter what :)
We smiled when we were kids..
Try to looks good when u were growing up!
Even when the beauty faded
we still look and feel so happy
No matter what,keep a smile on your face
Because you look beautiful and handsome when you smile!





Holidays!



No comments:

Post a Comment